FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Here it is... a thread just for us FarmTown addicts!!

Koo.. I have to go meet Craig for lunch, and then grocery shop. By late this afternoon strawberries and sunflowers ought to be ready. If I can find you, you can harvest 'em.

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I <3 tassy

I just might have a patch or two of something ready... Grapes and potatoes I think. :)

3. kookookacho

and strawberries

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I just finished planting things to harvest in one day, two days and three days....I will sponsor you hussy's come harvest time! ;)

we'll all work topless together. 8)

5. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

OMG, I can't quit this game. Hello, my name is englishbullymom, and I am a Farm Town addict:oops:

So what level is everyone on?? I'm on level 26 and have noticed the higher you get, the longer it takes that little bar to move across the screen:boxing: I want a mansion!!

6. KellBell

I am a 25! I am addicted! I just bought the white house and re-did my entire farm....and it does take forever! I WANT PUMPKINS!!!

eeek!

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Your new farm is the bomb KB!! When I grow up I want a farm like yours!!!

I heard in the Marketplace, someone said you can't get any higher than level 34? Anyone else know that?

Now that I got to coffee seeds, I noticed that Sunflowers have more profit.

Must go meet dh and do some grocery shopping...bbl

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I can't stop playing bejeweled blitz long enough to start a farm.

9. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

The white house is super cute. The big debate is whether to sell it or keep it when I get the mansion! I've expanded my farm as much as they allow and barely have enough for everything now. Might have to sell some trees since they dont' bring much anyways. I love pumpkins and onions. That's pretty much what I fill my farm with and then a batch of lettuce so I can bring in some $$ everyday. Come 8pm, I have no life because I HAVE to be home to harvest and plow:lol:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

we need to find you EB and make you a neighbor!!

11. KellBell

I have gone so far as to figure out that cabbage is the most money making crop if you take in to account time, cost to plant and plow....LOL!! dang!

I love the trees....I dont harvest mine. I like them for the colors! and the fruit never goes bad on them, like the crops, so I keep a few to landscape and the rest get sold.

The mansion is a cool Mill....I can't wrap my brain around that yet!!

12. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

sadly my wife just shared this game with me otherwise I would have been like wth are you all talking about :cheers:

13. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

dang Kell your farm is the bomb, now I just need to figure out a way to get someone to plow, plant and harvest my farm... I need more hours in a day!

I should have some stuff tomorrow for harvesting...

14. KellBell

go to the market girl....hire hire hire, or get your 'neighbors' to do it!!8)

15. sassymom

hehe, you are my neighbor silly girl :jester:

16. KellBell

I AM THE BIGGEST DORK EVER :jester::jester::jester:

and one of my favorites! 8)

17. sassymom

haha its all good, I've been in and out so much its easy to forget.. heck I even forgot to take my child to school one day, went right on by the road and he was like mom where we going LOL

18. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Me Too, I'm love this game. Level 25, saving up now for my white house. I am not sure I want the mansion, I never saw a farm with one on it! I like the realist look. OK, guys, click on the forum tab , and read up! One of the moderators has done a spread sheet of all the FarmTown facts, very helpful. Wish they could speed it up, I think they need a better server. probably won't happen until they start making money off of it. By the way I am GardenGirl, and I am a farmaholic...

19. sassymom

OMG I just checked that out and they have like 800 people on that board right now.. thats insane LOL

20. kookookacho

Ok I got a patch of grapes and a patch of potatoes that need pickin'

Anybody?

Strawberries are at 99%:)