Fence repair?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bucky, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Bucky

Bucky Active Member

Any recommendations for a reliable company that can fix a wooden fence that surrounds my property?

Need about four posts replaced.

Used to be a big proponent of Brennans but that's now history. They have been out twice over the last 9 months to look at the fence and promised to get back to me in a couple of days each time with an estimate. All this while profusely apologizing for dropping the ball previously! Just can't sit around forever and wait for them to come out of the ether. It's a shame to see a family owned and operated company self destruct.

Auxie likes this.
  2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Also looking for a fence company recommendation. I need about 400' of 6' welded wire installed. The 6x6 corner posts are already installed deep in the ground in concrete.

3. mydawgmax

mydawgmax New Member

You guys can contact Greg @ QualityBilt Fence company. I know they some welded wire and repairs along with all of the other stuff. They are out of the Garner/Clayton area. His # is 919-744-9179. They have a website and a facebook page too I think. I got in touch with them through their website. There's a link for requests. Good luck!

Auxie likes this.
  4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Did anyone use or call QualityBilt Fence from this recommendation? How were they? I have a friend moving to the area, and she is looking for some local fence company recommendations.

kaci likes this.
  5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

I'm looking too, had some damage to our privacy fence back during the hurricane, hubby did a temporary fix but we need a good reputable company to come fix.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Hubby not reputable?

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Lol, he's an electrical project manager, he can do temp fixes but fences are not his thing, I think we have found someone, I'll update after he comes by this weekend :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  8. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Cool.

kaci likes this.