Final Days! Christmas Angels....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Dec 14, 2010.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that tomorrow is the very last day to donate to the 4042 Christmas Angels project. The deadline to paypal donations has passed, however we will be more than happy to arrange a meeting to pick up any donation you might have.

Thank you all for your continued support!

2. cece

cece Well-Known Member

How is it looking? I know you said donations were at an all time low a few days ago.

I do not get paid until Friday, I will see what I can do to help out if there is anything left. If you can still take anything come Friday that is.

3. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Can you give an update on the things that are still needed?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Jenn, correct me if i am wrong, but from what i have seen, we need things for the teenagers the most at this point.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just a note, if you still haven't donated and want to donate gift cards, Lowes Foods is running a promotion that for every $50 you spend in their retail gift cards you get 20 cents a gallon off at their gas pumps!

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

We are looking better than we were, but we're still not there yet.

At this point, the donations are almost even as far as families go. I would say, if you're buying something, go with your gut.

Past Wednesday, I can ONLY accept CASH donations. I have to have time to deposit checks and move funds and go shopping, so if you donate on Thursday or Friday, it will have to be cash.

Thanks again for your support!