Find the cat

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

2. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Clever. Took a few minutes but well hidden.

3. Grinder

Well you could delete your post.

4. Grinder

Here you go. Ruin another one.

[​IMG]

5. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Look under my tire!

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

i picked the first cat in the pic out quick, not sure what i'm looking for in G's picture?

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My guess is that the cat is under cover.

8. Grinder

All the other sites that posted that pic says its the white thing right in the middle but i dont quite see it either.

9. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Omg, i just found it when you said white spot in the middle. The cat is standing right behind a tuft of grass to the right of what looks like some water standing in one of the trenches. The cat is orange on the top with a white chest and white legs and feet. I looked at this pic forever trying to find something that resembled a cat. It wasn't until I read your post that I was able to see it.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I finally see it! There really is a cat there, LOL. I was beginning to wonder! Yep, look in the middle.

11. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny that once you find it, you can't miss it even though you have been searching forever and swore there wasn't a cat at all? Well, that's how it was for me at least. :)

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Exactly, now it's all I can see in that pic. Funny how the mind works. :cheers:

13. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Ditto..now I can't figure out how I missed it in the first place- I honestly thought it was a spoof!

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yep, finnaly found it! I magnified that sucker couldn't find it and thought it was a sick cat joke. :cheers:

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I know it's sick and sad and all that... but this one always makes me smile and I LOVE CATS!

[​IMG]

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

got it.. just as soon as I read it was the white spot in the middle, I flipped back up to the pic... can't believe I missed it earlier, and I looked for a while! The first one jumped right out at me.