Fitness for Women gym next to DanceArt

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ChristineB, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ChristineB

ChristineB Guest

Can anyone give me feedback on the Fitness for Women gym that is next to DanceArt? Thinking about joining...also, if there is anyone else out there who would like to join but hasn't yet, I would love to hear from you...they have a buddy rate of $19.99 a month when 2 people join at the same time...that rate is $10 less per month than their regular rate... :)

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

DD just signed up 2 weeks ago and loves it! it really is a great place to work out.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i used to go there before they moved to the location they are in now and it was a great place, loved that it was women only and Dana, the owner, is the greatest to work with and really knows her stuff.

4. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Do they have a website or something with information? I noticed that the Body Creations website is still active, but couldn't find one for Fitness for Women.

5. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

is this the same dana that used to work at lynn's fitness when it was behind food lion forever ago? she was awesome.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep she sure is, she bought the business from Lynn and turned it into a great place:cheers:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Dana doesn't own it anymore, the gal that owns DanceArt has it now. It's called Body Creations for Women now.....

http://www.clevelandbodycreations.com/1.html

but I understand that Dana still works there....does some of the classes....

8. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

cool! is there a website?

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wow i was told Dana just moved the business there and was renting from Amber:confused:

10. KellBell

Amber has taken it over and changed the name. Dana is teaching some of the workout classes, her name is all over the schedule.

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

REALLY???

Thank you!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that makes a FB post of Amber's make sense now, she was talking about new exercise classes

13. KellBell

sure thing ladies. :cheers:

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Stalker. lol

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

L O L ! ! !

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: Hey she is my neighbor

17. ChristineB

ChristineB Guest

Actually the website address is www.ladiesfitnessgym.com, and Amber, the person who owns DanceArt, bought it back in oct/nov. I just paid $20 to try it out for 2 weeks to see if I like it (will go towards membership if I join), still looking for a buddy to get the good deal :)

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

AMBER!! Close your blinds!!!! Bwaahahahahahahaha!!!

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

My daughter spends about half of her waking hours at Dance Art, but she never mentions the gym.

I doubt this helped but I padded my post count by +1.