Found cockapoo in Pleasant Woods

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Jean S, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

A cold and frightened cockapoo was found in Pleasant Woods today. The dog is very friendly and appears to have been someones pet because she knows "sit" and "come" commands. If anyone knows who she belongs to, please contact me thru 40/42.com. She did not have a collar and has no microchip (vet scanned)

TIA!!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  2. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

Did she find her home?

3. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Dont know. I am helping my client who is the person who found the dog and is caring for her at this time. Have not heard from her since Thursday. I fear that the dog was abandoned... I will follow up with her in the next couple of days and find out what is the status. If she still has the dog and no one comes forward, do you know anyone who may be interested in adopting?

4. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

I don't know of anybody offhand but I can ask around...

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of meeting and spending time with the dog today when I groomed her. The family she is currently with has been calling her "Princess" and she totally lives up to that name. She obviously had not been groomed in a very long time, but was just as sweet & cooperative as she could possibly be. She is a beautiful dog, looks more cocker than cockapoo. The family has 2 rescue groups that they are talking to now to see if they have foster homes available to take her, but anyone who is interested in adopting her can still contact me thru 4042.com. She's a real sweetheart and loves to give kisses!

6. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Can you post a pic of her (after grooming) and tell us how old you think she is? Oh how I'd love to take her but I don't think my two dogs would adjust well to a new pecking order.

7. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Good News! Princess has been adopted by a wonderful family!

8. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

:hurray: That is great news!

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray:

10. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

So glad for the happy ending. Thanks for updating!