Found Dog

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by KellBell, Jun 17, 2013.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

reposting this from Facebook:

Please share so we can get this little girl back to her family!!!

I found a Beagle Mix Female at the McDonald's at HWY 210/I-40 in Johnston County yesterday morning. I took her by Bainfield and they said she was not chipped. She seems to be a healthy, happy, and very well behaved dog. I picked her up off the highway, took her to my Parent's house where we were celebrating Father's Day. She stood still while I gave her a bath, sunned on the deck while we grilled out without messing with food or begging and then when I set up a crate for her, she went right in and slept all night. When we stopped by my sister's house to pick up the crate, she was really good and gentle with her two girls (7 & 4). When I found her she had a black collar around her neck and a "glow" light necklace too, making me think her previous family had children.

I have been trying to find her owners (posting to several lost & found sites and using social media) unfortunately, I travel for work and will be unable to keep her for much more than a few days because I am scheduled to travel out again. I wanted to pass her pictures along to you in the event her owners contact your organization. I've usually kept found dogs, but with my current job, its just not possible. Thank you for any help/guidance you can provide.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Sitton
    phone: 919-906-0411
    email: resitton@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

2. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

I'd suggest perhaps try another vet

for scanning as well... Banfield has been known in past (more then one occasion) to not scan well enough bodily for chip. They'd just scan the one place of insert area and call it based off that -- at least the one location I've known people to deal with as to such as this.

3. Vanosa

Vanosa Active Member

I do know that there is a neighborhood not far from where you found him (drive straight back behind McD's & the Shell station); you could put up signs or just stop & ask around. As busy as people are these days, I commend you for taking the time to help her!

4. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Any luck finding this little girl her home? I often read things like this, but do not know what happens, so I thought I'd ask. A good way to "bump" the thread, too. If I could, I would talk hubby into dog #9...:lol:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have no idea. Maybe send an email to the one provided? or call?

6. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I know right... She is a cutie!!

7. Tbo

Tbo Active Member

Adoption event this weekend **Special**

Great Adoption Event this weekend!

All Adult dogs are 100.00 from the JCAPL Rescue Group - 6/29/13 until 7/7/2013.

Where: Petsmart at Garner (White Oak)
    Time: 10-2pm

Please consider one of great dogs that have been waiting for you to rescue them and give them a caring home.

See our dogs at: www.jcapl.org

[​IMG]