Found kitten with injury

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by aphorista, Aug 26, 2015.

1. aphorista

aphorista Well-Known Member

kitten2.jpg This morning around 7am I saw a kitten get hit by a car at the intersection of Edmondson, Mt. Pleasant and Old Fairground. I took her to the vet and she is under observation for her injuries. She is gray and about 3 months old. Based upon an x-ray, she was well-fed this am and is very affectionate, so it is believed she belongs to someone. I think she may be from Edmondson Place. If you live there or know someone who does, could you please share this information with them? I can be reached at 647-4564. I will add a photo shortly.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Cute! Hopefully she finds her home.

4. aphorista

Just an update, we brought her home and she is recuperating. We also put up some flyers but no calls yet.

5. aphorista

Another update: The kitten is on the mend! She is able to walk and can use a litter box. We are hoping to find a home for her by the end of the month. The Vet believes she will recover fully. I have posted a flyer at stage road animal hospital and will post it in the pet section on this forum. Please see the flyer for an updated photo and additional information.