FOUND - Male Irish Setter

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Mar 26, 2011.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH just found an Irish Setter on Loop Road. Has a little white on his muzzle. Very friendly and very hungry. Has an invisible fence collar on him. Please PM for more information or if you know where he belongs. We are trying to make him comfortable outside and will be having him checked for a microchip ASAP.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
  2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He apparently is NOT microchipped!!

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

What a pretty boy,I wish I knew who he belongs to and I hope he finds he owners again real soon!
    Sorry I couldn't help more!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

His name is "Buddy" and he is back home thanks to the power of FB! LOL

One of my neighbors reposted it and someone recognized the dog. :cheers:

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:hurray:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yay!!

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm more of a dog kind of guy but have been known to like a cat or two. Poor dogs, however, never seem to have the same sense of where home is like a cat. A dog can go a few blocks and be lost. A cat can travel across the country in the back of a moving truck and find their way back home...in some cases. Milo & Otis? Remember the movie, Bolt? In the movies, dogs apparently are dependent on cats for a sense of direction. :)

Glad to see that "Buddy" made it back home to his owners.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Turns out he was actually heading towards his house when DH intercepted him because he was in danger of getting hit. I think we made a friend in him though, the tried to get BACK in the van with us when we left. :lol:

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

You suppose y'all were giving him more attention and food than he gets at home? Hopefully...if this is the case...his owners will now be more appreciative to have him back. He looks like a dog with a real sweet disposition.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He was a sweetheart for sure. And I'm going to zip my lips on his overall condition for only having been "lost" for a few hours. :neutral: Suffice it to say if he shows up again......................................