Free Mudcats Tickets

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGirl, Jul 3, 2009.

1. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

So you'll see in the craigslist thread that I started I had been wanting to buy on field tickets from someone off craigslist, but after I didn't hear from them went ahead and just purchased the general admission tickets for the game tomorrow night. Well the person did email me and still had the tickets so I went ahead and got those as well. This is going to be my son's first baseball game so I really wanted to sit closer to the field so he could see everything. Thankfully these tickets aren't expensive or I wouldn't have been able to do this.

However, now I find myself with two tickets that I don't want to see go unused. The only catch is that like an idiot I purchased them for pick up at will call so I will need to be present to claim them. What I'm offering - since I'm not so much worried about getting the money back as much as I'd hate to see them just go to waste- is that if someone wants to meet me at the will call before the game tomorrow you can have the two tickets free of charge. They are General Admission Row 15 Seats 15 & 16.

After all I have gone through to get to this game I am going to be there so you don't have to worry about not being able to pick them up. If you are interested just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll PM you and we can exchange cell phone numbers and a time to meet at will call.

The moral of the story is that I need to work on my patience and that if I had waited a few more hours I would have been able to just get the tickets off craigslist, but I didn't think they were going to get back to me in time.

Edited to add: they are going to have fireworks at the end of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009