Free places to see Santa?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by daisy8869, Dec 2, 2012.

1. daisy8869

daisy8869 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of any free places to see Santa around JoCo in the next couple of weeks? Last year I took my son to the credit union to meet Santa and I'm not sure if they are doing that again this year? I'm trying to avoid paying $20-$30 for a photo opportunity for a two year old who may very well scream the whole time.

Thanks!

2. 42Local

42Local Well-Known Member

Try calling the Golden Corral on 42. They had Santa there several nights when we stopped in for dinner last year. A good Santa (real beard) and no lines, plus you don't have to cook. :)

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I know it may sound silly, but how about a mall?

The Santa visit is free, you are not obliged to pay for a photo. Most malls will allow you to take a pic with your phone (or even a dedicated camera) as long as you stand outside of the "village" area. I have many photos of the grandkids with Santa through the years and have yet to pay the elves for them.

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the Christmas in Cleveland is this Thursday night at 40/42. Santa is always there. And I'm pretty sure they do free pictures, they have in the past.

5. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

Santa at Jumpin Jax

Lil Joey's posted this on facebook:

SAVE THE DATE!! Everyone is invited to the annual Jumpin' Jax Christmas party on Saturday, Dec 15th from 6-9pm. Don't wait in line at the mall to pay for a picture with Santa. Bring your camera and take perfect family pictures or children pictures on Santa's lap. The children can enjoy a cookie and drink with Mrs. Claus or play with the elves while they wait their turn to tell Santa everything on their Christmas list. They even get to pick a gift from Santa's toy sack. There will also be games, music and crafts to enjoy throughout the night! Santa will arrive at 6:30pm to meet all the families. Happy Holidays!

6. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

Legacy Farms on highway 210 between 50 and 40 has one every Saturday.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Christmas in Cleveland (see thread) on Thursday has Santa there for the kids and when they see Santa they get a coin to spend in Santa's Giftshop.

8. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

The one at Legacy Farms has $5 (5X7) & $10 (8X10) Santa photos and the Santa looks GREAT! I took my furkids last Saturday to get their photos with Santa. They have a guy playing a piano and singing Christmas songs, free samples of Cider and cookies....we had a good time.

9. daisy8869

daisy8869 Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all! We will check out the Cleveland Christmas and if that doesn't work, will do Legacy Farms.

10. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

I just posted about Santa in the classifieds under infant and toddlers.

hope this helps:lol: