Fun 'photo' opportunity for kids

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ljk, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Wood-play (the swing set company) makes its catalog locally. My son has participated for several years and we have had a lot of fun. The company that schedules it all is out of state and I am helping them out this year.

Anyway-- they will be shooting in Raleigh for 2.5-3 weeks the end of this month and need kids! They don't pay anything, but they provide snacks, activities, lunch etc and your kids just have to play on a swing set.

It really has been a blast and my son has really loved seeing himself in the catalog. (in fact it lead to some other jobs!)

So if you are interested let me know and I will give you the lady's email. She is looking for kids 4-8.

2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

ljk

could you send me the email , I'll give it to my daughter, I got g-kids that love playing around on swings
    thanks

3. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

My 8 yr old would love to participate. Can you pm me the details?

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Me too!

5. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

I'd be interested too!!

6. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

would love the info as well pls!

thanks

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I think I have sent everyone the PM. Let me know how it goes! My son is disappointed he cant do it this year. I may let him miss one day of school. :)

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Katie called today- she has been traveling this weekend and said she would contact everyone today. Let me know if you don't hear from her!

Thanks!

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Is it too late to get info?

10. mcclouds6

mcclouds6 Well-Known Member

Is it too late to get the email address?