FYI for those on Old Fairground Rd

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ARedhead, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ARedhead

ARedhead Well-Known Member

We had a nice surprise this morning at 4am when a young man was knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell. It woke my son up so he came and got my husband. At first he thought DS was imagining things because by this time the man had walked away. But apparently while he was here he had gone up and down the front steps several times and walking through the grass potentially looking in windows (we are guessing about why he was in the grass). Anyway my husband is law enforcement so he went out with his pistol and flashlight, walked around the house, looked up and down the road, no cars broken down or anything out of the ordinary. About that time the guy sees him outside, he had gone across the street to a subdivision I guess to knock on their doors, and starts coming back to our house. My husband asks the man what he was doing knocking on doors at 4am. Are you ready....he needed a ride. Yep, a ride. Saw a light on in our house and figured it seemed like a friendly place to stop. DH promptly let him know that light or not he didn’t need to be knocking on doors at 4am. After their “friendly” conversation he turned and walked back in to the subdivision. DH called JoCo Sheriffs dept and they were going to send someone out. Not sure if anyone else received a visit as well.

2. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="ARedhead, post: 734393, member: 7873" Are you ready....he needed a ride. Yep, a ride. Saw a light on in our house and figured it seemed like a friendly place to stop. DH promptly let him know that light or not he didn’t need to be knocking on doors at 4am. After their “friendly” conversation he turned and walked back in to the subdivision. DH called JoCo Sheriffs dept and they were going to send someone out. Not sure if anyone else received a visit as well.[/QUOTE]
    I hope that he got his ride...To the SHERIFF'S OFFICE!!

Hught likes this.