GCAA Raffling 2 Airplance Tickets from SW Airlines

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, Mar 24, 2011.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Our BIG announcement...Southwest Airlines is sponsoring our GCAA 5K and Spring Spectacular Carnival this Saturday March 26, 2011. We will be raffling off two round trip tickets anywhere Southwest Airlines flies. Raffle tckets are $1/ticket or $5/6 tickets.

Also,Don't forget our raffle $1/1 ticket or $5 6/tickets. (1) Autographed and Authenticated 8x10 of Eric Staal, (4) $25 gift card Fiesta Mexicana, (4) 2 tickets to LOL Comedy Club, (5) $10 gift card Charlie's BBQ, (5) $10 gift card Cleveland Draft House, (1) $20 gift card Lowes Food, (3) 4 box seats Carolina Mudcats and (1) 4 seats to Durham Bulls

Please make sure you come out on March 26, 2011 to the GCAA 5K run (9:00 am) and Spring Spectacular and sports for our community children!!!

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Come get your raffle tickets tomorrow!!!

Shameless bump :mrgreen:

3. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I didn't get a call today saying I won anything during the raffle :( That's OK it was for a great cause & my kids did have fun playing on the blowups today & winning bubble gum at the toss games. Thanks for All You guys do. We really are fortunate to have GCAA!!!