General election voting starts next month!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sherry A. likes this.
  2. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

3. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

First off it is FREE. BUT you must request a "Ballot by Mail" in person or via a formal written process. Call the Johnston Co Bd of Elections at 919-989-5095 - for the Exact info you need. (and they can verify your Voter Registration also)

Sherry A. likes this.
  4. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

early and often

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

6. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

JUST REMEMBER THE DAY YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO VOTE!
    REPUBLICANS VOTE NOVEMBER THE 8TH.
    DEMOCRATS VOTE NOVEMEBER THE 9TH.

1_more_PitBull and cbsuggs like this.
  7. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG!! EVERYONE VOTES ON THE SAME DAY!!! I voted last week to avoid the rush.

8. poppin cork

YOU SERIOUS?

cbsuggs likes this.
  9. poppin cork

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

That's right.

11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Lol.

12. youwish2bme

youwish2bme Well-Known Member

Anyone know why the polling location in Cleveland School was not open this evening?

13. poppin cork

It doesn't open until tomorrow. Class conflicts with the College, I understand.

Sherry A. likes this.
  14. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Auxie likes this.
  15. youwish2bme

Is the JCC Campus not in Cleveland School? It was listed on the flyer there Harvey boy that it would be open on the 27th. However as usual you post smart ass comments that are lacking in facts. It's so easy to spot the Dumbocrats on this board... Keep lying to yourself like Killary and it will be okay...

1_more_PitBull likes this.
  16. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Save it dipstick, nothing about my post was smart-ass at all. It was informative. Read here for a refresher:

Cleveland School is an actual old school (now an assisted living facility / apartments). I took your post seriously and tried to help you, but since you're not bright enough to look at the JoCo board of elections site yourself instead of asking people to do it for you here I posted the link. Seriously, look it up yourself next time.

Oh...and to be sure, no one, I repeat NO ONE wishes 2 b u.

Sherry A., markfnc and poppin cork like this.
  17. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

no, Cleveland Elem is or was a polling place, but not early voting. JCC is near the GCAA fields it is early voting. 2 different places.

18. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Thank you, but a minor point of clarification is still required. Cleveland School is not the same as Cleveland Elementary. Cleveland School is the old school building and gymnasium near the JCC Cleveland Campus. So I just want be sure we know there is a difference between OLD Cleveland School and present day Cleveland Elementary. I just don't want anyone going to the wrong place, that's why I posted the link in the first place. I have been here for 19 years and I have never seen Cleveland Elementary used as a polling place. I live nearby so I guess if it ever was I would have likely been assigned there.

19. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I voted at a portable unit at Cleve Elem a few times 08 and 12 I think. moved to Oakland Church in 14.

20. youwish2bme

Reading comprehension is not your strong suite is it? I never said it was at Cleveland Elementary. I said Cleveland School polling location. I knew where the location was to vote. The flyer that we received in the mail said it would be open on the 27th. The website has been updated because originally it said it would be open on the October 27th at the JCC Campus.

Then again you take every chance you get on this special little message board to harass people. It must suck to be an old lonely man.