Get Ready West Johnston!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grinder, May 4, 2012.

1. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I hear there is something rumbling at West. Teacher..students...etc..

2. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Oh please share. There are so many that think nothing is wrong with that school or any of its staff.

3. Grinder

Cant. Least not till tomorrow till after the media gets a shot at it. However you can find out about it on twitter if you know how to look.

4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Been looking, all I can find is the name.

5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

read about firing a teacher but not a name? Lordy, what now....
    :?:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I saw something about a Mr. Orr on facebook. Don't know who that is or what happened though.

7. West is and always has been nothing more than a brothel with textbooks. Thankfully the only perv teacher my daughters came into contact with was the gay band director...

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Tha reminds me, saw this the other day...

WTH is this? Some kind of feel good, fluff piece celebrating the "life after prison" of a pedophile?

http://www.theherald-nc.com/2012/04/24/22732/after-sex-crime-west-johnston.html

for example
    I'm sorry, what is the point of this article? I don't give a rat's *** what this man's current life or the rest of it will be like....

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

+1

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm interested to know what happened too. My child tells me that his classroom was locked up tight and that administration and the SRO cleared everything out of his room, and are being very tight lipped about the whole thing...

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I heard about him getting fired. It was Friday evening when one of my kids got a text or read it on Twitter.....

12. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

PM'd ya

13. Grinder

It should hit the news media today.

14. Grinder

Did any parent get a letter from the school about the teacher yet?

15. KellBell

:confused:

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any letters....

17. KellBell

it just happened Friday afternoon....

18. Grinder

Apparently only his students got a letter. Supposedly he was not a good teacher and he was a "little too much" on twitter and facebook. Course, thats not really what happened but...

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh good grief.

This whole thread is a train wreck waiting to happen.

:popcorn:

20. Grinder

He was given 2 options. Resign or be fired. He chose to resign. Since he picked that option, the JoCo School Board will sweep this under the rug, as is their history. Since the victim(s) have not pressed any charges as of yet, there is no investigation from law enforcement. All they know (on record) is they were asked to help clean out a teachers room who resigned. Course, the HR department of the School Board knows the truth but they wont be talking.