GHOSTS!! Do you believe or not believe?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ServerSnapper, Apr 28, 2010.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Before you just spout off on whether you believe or not. Just sit back and think about the question. I belong to an organization that does paranormal research and investigations. I have a story to tell. I will let you guys decide if you want to know or not. If I get ten votes for yes. I will share my investigation story backed up with evidense.

Here is the website I built for the team.

http://www.cumberlandparanormal.org

I am interested if any of you have had experiences. REAL experiences. Not speculation or hear say. I want real. I have an EVP that I can email tomorrow to all that don't believe.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yes, and I want to hear your EVP.

3. ServerSnapper

ok. I will have it with me tomorrow.

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I wish I could send you my EVP from my house. It creeps EVERYONE out! When people have the headphones on, you can see it on their face when they hear it.

5. ServerSnapper

I want to hear it. I use very high end records that have zero whitenoise. So when you hear an EVP it's like it's in the middle of the room. Mine is of a little girl.

Also a male evp. 3 times. Not very nice.

6. Any pics of the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus too?

:lol:

7. ServerSnapper

No sorry. This is not make believe.

8. turtlepits

Mine is a male... he actually says "Don't do that" then you hear a click......

9. ServerSnapper

When I captured these no children were in the house...near the house. 2:30am in Fayetteville NC. Right off of Yadkin Road at a private residense.

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost.

11. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

id like to hear.
    i havent had a ghost experience. well maybe, my grandmother visited me in the form of a butterfly once. does that count? (im not kidding)

db's wife

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that is so cool....what makes you think that it was her?

13. turtlepits

SS..... is your group open to new members?

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

i believe in ghosts, and had some interesting experiences in the house I grew up in, built circa 1900.

15. ServerSnapper

Yes it is. Only problem is it's based in Fayetteville.

I may start one in this area. But I warn anyone who thinks this is just an adventure. There is danger involved.

16. turtlepits

oh for sure. Fayetteville is a little too far for me now. But hey, if you start one around here, let me know.

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I've been trying to find a local group to join. I've always been interested in the paranormal and now that Little Bit is a little older, I have some flexability to my schedule.

Cleo, are you still ghost hunting?

Oh and SS, I want to hear the EVP too...

18. ServerSnapper

ok. All of you that want to hear. PM me your email addresses.

19. ServerSnapper

ok. Here's the story.

The team and I were at another team members home that was believed to be haunted. This was the teams first investigation and later we would find out how haunted it was. Another team member and myself were in the basement investigating and we felt a cold spot. We thought it was cool. So we followed this cold spot for a little while in the basement until it was gone. Probably about 6 minutes. So we started our EVP session. This lasted about 10 minutes. We then went upstairs to little John's room. Little John is 18 years old and he refuses to sleep in his room. He usually sleeps in the living room on the couch. Anyway. My partner and I were sitting in the room she and I were the only ones in that part of the house. The rest of the team were at the base monitoring the cameras and wireless mics. To give you a hint of how sensitive these recorders are. I could hear another team member breathing in the other end of the house. The recorder I was using was a Sony PCM D50. You can buy these retail for about $600.00. ok. During the EVP session I said..."My name is David". "Can you give me a sign of your presense?"

response "Nooooooooooo" Male Voice

I said again. "My name is David".

Little girl "David"

Questions...."If you are here...Can you knock or touch one of us?"

response (downstairs directly under us on the washing machine) :" knock knock knock "

Question..."Is there anyone here with us? Are you afraid of us?"

response..."NO! NO! LEAVE!!"

None of this was heard until we reviewed the evidense.

After the review we wanted to go back in Johns room and see if the little girl was being taunted by the male spirit.

When we went back in the room. The recorder which was on, has been moved from the table to the end of the bed. This was Night one.

We went back the next night.

After the investigation the next day. We all went to the local library and did research. What did we find you ask?? We found out that a little girl drowned in the back swimming pool in the early 70's. Her name was not in the paper.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  20. ServerSnapper

The Dangers of Ghost Hunting
    January 17, 2009
    by admin Filed under Featured2 Comments
    By Ed Warren
    One of the main reasons for ghosthunting is to have encounters with ghosts. Sometimes however, the hunter can become the hunted. Graveyards are notorious for harboring ghosts. Are they the spirits of the dead that are buried there? Some spirits will remain in close proximity to their earthly remains in the hope they can re-enter that physical body and use it in the same way they did in life. Unfortunately, they cannot do this unless they are what we refer to as the “undead”, the “sorcerer”, the “Black Magician”. The man who hunts tigers at times has found that the tiger backtracks and is now hunting the hunter. The same is true with spirits. Graveyards are spawning places for evil spirits. Most of these spirits are inhuman (diabolical). They are drawn to areas where human suffering has occurred. These areas are full of vibrations of the tormented people who have lost their loved ones, and the unfortunate human spirits that are earthbound hover close to their remains.Evil spirits revel in the deterioration of human bodies; those bodies which God created. They are the dangers in the exploration of evidence that we, the living, must encounter. We must be extremely careful of not becoming the hunted. How do we accomplish this? By using the knowledge that the enlightened ghosthunter must know. The enlightened ghosthunter envisions himself in a bright white glowing “Christ light” of protection before he or she ever enters any known haunted area or house. He or she asks for the protection of God and all that is angelic. But remember that these protective measures are only as effective and as powerful as the ghosthunter’s belief in them. New truths, new discoveries, can sometimes only be found through dangerous encounters.We as hunters of ghosts are visible. We are tangible. We are vulnerable. The ghost has the upper hand for it can see what we do not, it can hear what we cannot. It can perform feats we cannot. The ghost can come to us any time it wants. It strikes when the time is most opportune for it to do so (usually the psychic hours of the night between 9:00 P.M. and 6 A.M.). So, if you want to hunt ghosts you must know your opponent. You must respect its powers.The person who makes statement’s such as “I’m not afraid of ghosts”, had better think twice about encountering one. Knowledge is a weapon but remember- fools rush in where wise men fear to tread. Don’t be a fool. Be a survivor and an intelligent researcher. Help those who are in the spirit world (earth bound spirits). Help the living reach a better understanding of that supernatural world we will all enter some day. I have been in this work of exploration for more years than I care to remember. I am happy to say I still am. It has been exciting, frightening, and even funny at times but it has never been boring. So I continue to explore, to delve, to research. I am happy in the knowledge that I have found the secret of life. It is that we survive what many believe to be the end, when in reality it is just the beginning.