girl scout cookies!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Feb 22, 2011.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up we will have a table set up this afternoon after 4pm in front of Hair Cut's Plus right next to food lion on 210.
    *sorry if this bothers anyone*
    I will remove it if it does!
    sheri

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I bought some yesterday at Walmart. I ate a whole box of Semoas myself. Those are dangerous cookies.

3. rushlow2004

Yep and I'm proud to say I have not had not one cookie, being on Weight watchers that is a good thing lol, I'm really ready for them to be all gone very very soon!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Rush if you are out and about near my new office, i would love to get some more from ya again this year - my grandkids and "big" kids love them:cheers:

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I can also say I haven't had ONE cookie! Hee hee. How many were in that box anyway?

I think I'm going to have to kick it up a notch in class tonight to compensate for the box of cookies.:lol:

I'm just glad I didn't buy another box of Samoas. The others were peanut butter with chocolate and my Husband and Daughter ate those.

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

It is a shame the Girl Scouts of America do not cater to the diabetics. I would have bought some if they had "sugar free". So there is a sale lost:(

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Here's an idea. Break down, buy a box of your favorite girl scout cookies and walk around the entire parking lot until the cookies are gone...then add one more lap for good measure.

9. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Nah, if I am going to truly enjoy a cookie I am going to be sitting down eating it and savoring it, not walking thru a parking lot to burn off sugar! Hate to exercise so I try not to eat too much sugar!

10. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Fyi, they are still doing Operation Cookie Drop to send cookies to troops overseas...that way one can still contribute without having to eat all those bad ol' cookies!

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

bought 3 boxes myself and a guy at work give me another box. I can honestly say I haven't had the first one yet, but the box of thin mints I bought for the wife isn't so lucky after sitting a few days in the freezer.

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Fla. Police: Dispute over Thin Mints gets physical

http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/9156198/
    NAPLES, Fla. — Police say a brawl between roommates over Girl Scout cookies led to assault charges against one of them. According to the Naples Daily News, the Collier County Sheriff's Office reports that 31-year-old Hersha Howard woke up her roommate early Sunday and accused her of eating her Thin Mints.
    They argued and deputies say that it turned physical with Howard chasing her roommate with scissors and hitting her repeatedly with a board and then a sign.
    Police say the roommate's husband tried to separate them. The roommate said she gave the cookies to Howard's children.
    Howard is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was released Monday on $10,000 bail.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Somebody takes those mints way to serious.

Sherry

14. rushlow2004

yes they are still doing the operation cookie drop, sadly we haven't gotten as many donations as last year.
    we have had some road blocks with selling with all the new rules this year, people out of jealousy calling the GS council just cause my kid is selling more then your kid sort of thing, they think they are hurting the adults, but it's the kids that are paying for their jealousy. I really can't take much of the back stabbing and stuff. My daughter just isn't into it this year! We do have a lot left, let me know if anyone wants any. We have a lot of the peanut butter paddies and sandwhiches left and short breads too! Message me and I will get back to you. Sorry again if this bothers anyone, if I don't sell these then I'm stuck with paying for them, due to no fault of my daughter or myself! If people
    would just mind their business, all would be fine.

15. rushlow2004

I know I saw this and put it on my facebook, I thought it was too funny!