Girls Spa Party

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PAtoNC, Aug 14, 2014.

1. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

My daughter is turning 8 next month and would like to have a Spa Party with 3 - 4 of her friends. I am looking for a place where I can take them within a reasonable driving distance from the 40/42 area to have their nails done ( with a party twist ) or someone I can pay to come to my house and do their nails. Thank you! :)

2. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

And we wonder why our kids grow up so fast and can't appreciate the simple things in life.

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Nice... what a downer you are!

5. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

6. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

I agree!!! :iagree:

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I did this for my daughter when she was about this age. I spoke with someone I knew who owned a salon and they let the girls come in one evening. I asked some high school girls to help and gave them a tip. The person who owned the salon did a little bit of hair and the high school girls did nails and feet. It didn't have to be perfect, but it sure put a smile on those little girls.

Never to young to get pampered.

Sherry

P.S. We also did kidnap parties, scavenger parties, etc. If you need ideas in the future just PM me. lol

8. 42Local

42Local Well-Known Member

I still recommend Dawn at My Girlfriend's Place. My daughter had her birthday there last year. The girls got facials and pedicures. They're a bit older, so I also had them get a lesson in properly cleansing their faces and applying makeup. She did an amazing job and the girls loved it.