Gladys Acres Subdidvison

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jan 4, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Glad Acres Subdidvison

On Cleveland Rd. My neighbor just told me that his daughter will be moving out of their house there because of a real bad case of black mold,her husband has been in the hospital on and off for the past five month because of it.
    My neighbor also said that the subdivision was build on top of a cemetery and that his daughter and her son have been experiencing some strange things going on,her being scratched on the arm for example while watching TV by herself. Strange to say the least :?
    Anyone know anything about a cemetery having been there before?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

Do you mean Glad Acres?

3. AnnetteL

Probably-never been there myself and probably misunderstood my neighbor :oops:

4. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

You can not build a subdivision on top of a cemetery, period. If there is a cemetery where you are wanting to develop, you either have to build around it or move the graves. Moving graves has been done in about 4-5 sub's that i am aware of. Its a long and tedious process with more forms to fill out than buying a house. You could find out if there was indeed a cemetery where the subdivision is, but its a PIA research and if you are not familiar with doing that kind of research you would never find it.

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

building over a cemetery...wasn't that the premise of Poltergeist? Also how old is the house? Could it be effected by the Chinese dry wall problems?

6. AnnetteL

I'd say it should be anywhere from 10-20 years old,would that fall within the range of the drywall coming from China?
    However,that still would not explain the scratches on her arm ;)

7. AnnetteL

Who knows - maybe he meant a Indian cemetery...;)