Good burger place 4042 area?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Savealot, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

We are headed over that way and want a burger for lunch. Possibly at a sit down place. thanks

2. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

3. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

looks good but I'm looking for a restaurant. thanks

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Cookout burgers are delicious and cheap, but the only place to sit down is the picnic tables.

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I 2nd Cook Out... and it's not too cool out... do ya think?...

6. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

Clubhouse has awesome burgers!!

7. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

We were at Charlie's last night and he now serves burgers! Hubby had one and said it was delicious. I think Charlie said they are using grass-fed, angus beef. It was huge and he grills the buns too. YUM

8. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

So I'm a day late and a dollar short, but we love the burgers at Cleveland Draft House! They have so many choices and we've tried quite a few and always been pleased. You get your choice of sides and their pasta salad is great!

9. Ray's Pizza

Ray's Pizza Guest

I agree that the Draft House has delicious burgers.

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Another vote for the Draft House burgers. The Raider is amazing!

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Many times those big $6+ burgers are big enough for two and very delicious. However, for the money, I agree that you can't do better than Cookout. I usually indulged and get a bacon cheddar burger with the onions. Super tasty IMO. I usually get the 1/4 lb. but if I'm really hungry I'll sometimes step up to the 1/2 lbs. I always skip the fries, though. They are okay but I prefer to get my calories from the burger.

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Draft House burgers are awesome!

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Although I'm not a fan of the service at the DH and avoid it whenever I can, I will admit that they have EXCELLENT burgers. And Clubhouse does too - plus the service is MUCH better!

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

For bargain burgers - Cookout's are good, Dairy Queen runs their double cheeses on sale every now and again for $.99 and the good ol' stand-by, best of the "fast food" burgers, the Burger King double for a buck!. Hard to beat any of those for the price, but then again, anyone who knows me knows I'm a cheap SOB!!! :twisted: