Good Dry Cleaner not far from 40/42 area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sd214, Sep 5, 2013.

1. sd214

sd214 Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good dry cleaner. I have an ink mark on a light pair of pants that I need removed. Can anyone recommend a dry cleaner they like?

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Can't remember the name of it, but there's one right behind the McDonalds, next to a dentist office - along there where Snoopy's Hot dogs are. They do a great job!

3. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

:iagree:
    They are called Quality Cleaners and I've taken my clothes there for three years and have always been happy.

4. sd214

sd214 Well-Known Member

Dry Cleaners

Thank you for the tips. That's where I was thinking of trying, and I appreciate the word of mouth recommendations.

5. Wraunch

Wraunch Well-Known Member

How about a good tailor?

6. tmtnus

tmtnus Member

Tailor on 42 in the peddlers thrift mall at the very end by waffle house. She did my daughters prom dresses and did an excellent job.

7. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

They alter dance competition costumes, wedding dresses, business wear...Very nice ladies!!

8. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I have used Quality Cleaners at 40/42 with good results. I recently used Lin's Cleaners on Aversboro in Garner to dry clean a suit in less than 24 hours. Very pleased with them as well.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I use her all the time - she does a GREAT job!

10. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Just dropped off at Quality today - first time in six months, or so - are they under new ownership? I did not see the man and wife with whom I have talked to for years whenever I go in, and there was a young gentleman taking in clothes for drop off and filling out the ticket.

11. joann

joann Member

Yes, they are under new ownership. Young man is very pleasant, and they still did a very good job. I will continue to use them.