Goody's Thrift Store

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Savealot, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I was told that you can bring in items for them to purchase. Has anyone ever sold to them and is it worth it for what they pay?
    thanks!

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

<3 Goodys!

She's very fair for a resale shop. Expect to get about what you'd get at a yard sale.

3. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

Where is this place located ?

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

5. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

hehehe

Why try google when this site has peeps who like to give their knowledge? Y'all ARE google

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I LOVE Goody's! I always find hidden treasures in there.

7. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

... And now they're closed. ..

8. Bubba

Bubba Well-Known Member

I drove by Goody's today and saw a group of people in there and was just wondering who bought the building and what plans they have for it?

9. Wraunch

Wraunch Well-Known Member

Saw that one coming. That place was never busy really. Same fate will most likely come to the new oil change shop next to the 3 Olives. That should be a two bay automatic car wash not another quick lube shop. What is ever going to happen with the Chops property? That thing has been vacant for ages. I for one would like to see a family restaurant there. Also, it seems to me the owner should just tear down the old Terrafin (drug store) and sell it as raw land to be redeveloped. If there was ever a spot for a Sheetz I know that could be it! :)

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Why tear it down ? There's probably deep rooted ties to the history of the area.

kaci and poppin cork like this.
  11. Romeo

Romeo Active Member

I only see the overflow from the used car lot next to "Goody's" there now.