Got my 1st Pinecone survey check

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by jjganny, Jun 12, 2008.

1. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

Today among the bills and junk, I received a $3 check from the Pinecone survey thingie. Know it doesn't sound like much but that is apiece and I have done several in last week. Also I would have been on computer anyway. :hurray:

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I love pincone!! I have it deposited in my paypal account and I love getting emails saying a deposit was made! :)

Congrats!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Those are fun. I used to do it, til I got too busy. If you miss doing a couple surveys, they will drop ya!! :oops:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

What the heck is Pinecone? I could use some extra cash.

5. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

That's what I do too! Love getting that $$$ in my paypal account!

6. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

I want to know too! I've heard of it, but don't know details. So what is it and how does it work? :allears:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a company that does surveys for up and coming products, whether it's some sort of food product, health and beauty, cleaning, etc. What you take the survey on must remain confidential. Sometimes the stuff comes to market, sometimes it doesn't. There are ususally banners on money related sites that you have to click on, then you have to meet certain demograhpics to be selected, which vary. I usually got $5 per survey, they didn't take too long and it was fun to get those checks.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I looked at the website, but I didn't see where you could sign up... is it a secret spot???

9. harleygirl

:allears:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You can't just go to the site, unfortunately. They have to be accepting applications, and you just have to be in the right place at the right time. Someone on the savvydollar.org site mentioned it recently, but not sure where/which website she saw the banner on. You might go over there and check it out. :)

11. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

Got no. 2 today! that is $6 for less than 30 minutes on computer.

12. vnc

vnc Active Member

PineCone Research needs new people!

They sent me an email with a link to sign up new people and asked to forward to friends and neighbors. If anyone is interested, PM me your email addy and I'll forward the email that I got from them.
    Vickie

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Do you get paid cash or points, and do you have to earn a certain amount before they'll pay you?

14. vnc

vnc Active Member

They send you a check unless you are signed up to use paypal. Occasionally they have screening surveys that are broad that you do not get paid for, but most you do get paid for. I have one now that I am trying a product and answer the survey on how I like the new product.

15. harleygirl

I need some cash!!!!!

harleygirl@4042.com

HOLLA!!!!

16. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Pm sent for the link..I could use all the help I can get here.
    Sheri

17. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

pm'd you!

18. harleygirl

Nevermnd , I'm stupid. I forgot it was sent to my 4042 acct.

I've signed up.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Mmm - she prolly doesn't stay on here as much as we do......:lol:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

she sent me the information....to get registered.....:)