GREATER CLEVELAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE LADIES NIGHT

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jan 25, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey ladies, the local Chamber is having the very first Ladies of the Chamber Night Out this Friday starting around 5:30 or 6pm at TerraFin Station. If you have ever contemplated joining the Chamber or are interested in learning more about the Chamber, please feel free to join us. It is a great opportunity for Networking but also a great way to just get to know others in our Community and who knows, you may just decide you want to become involved too:cheers:

2. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

Sounds fun! I have been thinking of joining for the past 10 years, just never did so.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just bumping up as a reminder that if you are of the female gender and have ever been interested in joining or seeing what the Chamber is all about, tonight would be a great night to come out with the Ladies of the Chamber and get in some great networking and see if it is something you would be interested in getting involved in. Hope to see you there:hurray:

4. On the go

Just ask for the GCCC upon arrival?

Thanks

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep, i believe we are going to be in the SunRoom, hope to see you there.

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

We might be there for dinner tonight anyway, so if you're still in there when we get there, I might pop my head in for a few minutes.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that would be great!!

8. On the go

It was nice meeting everyone last night.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Great meeting you too, hope to see ya again soon.