Gretchen Wilson

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tams, Sep 24, 2008.

1. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I have 2 tickets to the Gretchen Wilson concert tonight. PM if you are interested.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

they were free tix, right?

3. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Tams , I love Gretchen Wilson , Who's she playing with ? I might be interested

Thanks

4. tams

tams Well-Known Member

The ticket states it's Beth Wood

5. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Never heard of her , I'll pass

6. tams

tams Well-Known Member

YES

7. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Tix are gone.....

thanks

8. dangerboy

how much did you get?

9. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I didn't sell them, I gave them away since they were free.

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Does someone need acknowledgment regarding free tickets? Not the OP but looks as though the question is asked. How funny. Pat on the back, db. :p

Sherry

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

WTH? Sherry sometimes your posts make no sense at all.

12. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I'm the OP, what are you trying to say?

13. dangerboy

:popcorn:

14. Sherry A.

Just that db wanted to make a point that the tickets were free. Not that it would matter to anyone else but him or the one who received the ticket(s). I didn't take the Thread as I have talk about these "free" tickets that I got but as would someone like a ticket.

Read on,
    Sherry

P.S. Since only two had posted and I said it was not the OP seemed pretty clear. Hope the popcorn was good db.

15. dangerboy

i think it would have mattered to someone had the op tried to SELL THEM. duh.

i posted that they were free tickets so that nobody paid for them. nothing personal against the OP, i wanted to let people know that he/she didn't pay anything for them, so that they didn't get SOLD instead of given away. call me the ticket police if you want, but i was trying to keep anyone from getting ripped off. again, nothing against OP, and the post did not offer them for sale, but the OP did not state that they were going to be given away, either. just looking out for people, that's all.

just another case where sherry tries to make a mountain out of a molehill with very little comprehension of the facts

16. m2475

m2475 Well-Known Member

Where was she in concert?

17. dangerboy

she played the booth in cary last wed night

18. Sherry A.

I would think that the OP would make that choice but that's my opinion. I don't always tell people what to do or want a pat on the back...that's just me. Think the OP is a grown up!

See ya'
    Sherry

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm confused as to what you have your knickers in a twist about. It wasn't clear to me either whether or not the OP was either giving or selling the tickets. DB was, in my perception, providing a public service that the tickets were originally free. Not sure why you took such offense to that. :?:

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

It's simple KDC, some people just love being arseholes.