Guidance please

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jan 17, 2012.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I need some guidance.. As some of you may know me, you know about the house fire we had 12/11/11. Red Cross is going to pay our first months rent for us, wherever that may be, but we only have about another month till thay cannot do it. This means we need to find a place quick. We are staying in a place we were blessed to have donated to us until we find permanent housing right now but need to find something a little bigger. We have been looking an looking. The credit check is the worst part... We are not perfect but we are clean and honest and forthright.. We need a place in the McGee's Middle and West Johnston area for schools. We are not willing to switch the schools. We have 2 dogs, one rottweiler and one chihuahua (not sure how to spell it...LOL). We have a portable huge dogpen for the big dog to be kept outside. We lost 2 dogs in the fire and are not wanting to have to get rid of the ones we have left. Does anyone here or anyone know of anyone that has a place (3 bedroom, 1 to 2 bath) in the area that can help???? We can handle $800 to $850 per month. Please send me a PM with any info you may have! I thank you all in advance!

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Try Clayton Residential Rentals, they advertise on here and they are good people!