hair salon recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Jul 7, 2015.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Hey all, looking for a reputable hair salon or preferably a hair stylist to surprise my wife with a cut, color, and style for our anniversary coming up.

It would be a simple auburn red color, basic cut and style. Nothing super fancy or high dollar. I'd love to keep it around 80 bucks for all.

She knows nothing about this and I would love to keep it that way. It would be great if it could all happen on Friday the 17th.
    I'm willing to work a day or so ahead, but Wednesday is out for sure.

Thanks in advance

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Can't help, but Congratulations!

I am not as worthy as you, I took my Wife to Red Robin to celebrate our 32nd last week. Did I mention I am a cheapskate?

poppin cork likes this.
  3. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

I would recommend Dee Norris at The Style Room - off Shotwell Rd. in Clayton. I've been going to her for years and she does a great job.

If this works for you let me know and I'll PM you my name so you can let her know I referred you.

http://www.thestyleroomclayton.com/

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Radiance Salon is the best in this area in my opinion, have tried several others but for the last 8 years i have gone there and Shannon, the owner, is the best and i feel pampered from the minute i walk in the door until i leave, the free wine of course, is a bonus :)