Hair stylist wanted!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gmessig, Apr 30, 2013.

1. gmessig

gmessig Well-Known Member

Hi folks,
    Back in 2008 you guys referred me to Jenny Boykin for a good stylist and she was fantastic!! Now, she has moved to Tennessee and I am going to Chadbourne, but everyone is leaving there or out alot or too busy..I have long thick hair and needs someone who can handle that. Someone who is up to date on styles...
    Thanks Guys!

2. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

I was a loyal Jenny client for 10+ years! Followed her everywhere she went (but not to TN)! I recently went to Lee Ann Wilson at John Michael's in Smithfield (off 301 near the Edward's IGA and Pizza Hut in Pine Needle SHopping Center) and she did a fantastic job on my cut, style, highlights, low lights, and gray coverage on top!!! She also charged me exactly what Jenny did (but she didn't know that but it was a nice surprise). I will definitely go back to her!! She is great and easy to get an appointment with, or at least for me it was easy and convenient. Give her a try and tell her the new client who came on April 25 at 1:00 referred you!!

Good luck!! 919-989-1171 Lee Ann Wilson

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I can't say enough about Maddy,at Christie Inc. on 8926 Cleveland Rd.(next to Charlies's BBQ),her prices are very reasonable and she's a excellent hairdresser,if you go please tell her Annette send you,thanks!! :)
    You can reach Maddy at #771-4139.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for that info!! I can hit that place on the way home when I take a 1/2 day off work!! I'll give her a try next time I get my hairs done.

5. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

You are welcome! :cheers:

6. singlemom2

singlemom2 Active Member

I have very thick curly hair & I go to January @ Charisma Salon on Raynor Rd. She's awesome & a sweetheart! :)

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I second maddy. Been going to her a long time.

8. ladypopo

ladypopo Active Member

I took my daughter to Maddy this morning and loved her. She was sooooo nice and did a freaking awesome cut. I will definitely be back for a cut and color myself! I would highly recommend her!

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I have an appt with Lee Ann on Friday, if you'll PM me your name, maybe you can get a discouont next time you go in for the *referral* !!! :hurray:

I can't wait, you should SEE my roots :ack::ack::ack:

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Sport Clips at North Hills. Cant beat the hot towel treatment and the relaxing shoulder massage.

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

A lot of the stylists at Chadbourn have now moved to Andrea and Company off Hwy 50 near McGees Crossroads. It has reopened, and is better than ever!

12. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Why didn't the stylists want to stay at Chadbourn? What was wrong with that place?