Handyman services?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Resident, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Resident

Resident Well-Known Member

I'm looking into having someone I can contact to discuss some handyman services that are very affordable. I have too many small repairs that I planned to do myself and they're just not getting done. I'd have to do things one task at a time, say every month or so, as money permits. Examples of things I need done include, but are not limited to:
    fencing
    very minor vinyl siding repair
    installing gutters
    powerwashing and repainting/sealing the deck and front porch
    laying some pavers

And the list goes on and on.....

Thanks in advance for any help you can suggest!

2. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I just might be your guy!!! At least for most projects... A few (like the gutters) seem a lil out of my reach, but I did install my own on my house.
    I've done some work for others on this board, and you can get referrals from them if you like
    Gabe (don't know his screen name on here)
    Rocky
    All Children First (I just did a pretty significant job for them today actually, gotta finish it up tomorrow)

I'm skilled in Electrical, Labor (which from your post seems like majority), Carpentry, and other categories. And I'm reasonable to work with, provided you're forgiving of my schedule. I have 3 kids, and a church family as well as a full time job, and a side job doing electrical for an apartment complex.

PM me if you want to meet up.

George

3. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

I definitely vouch for George! He did a fabulous job fixing the floor and door in our office where water had been leaking under the threshold.

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I can definitely vouch for George also. He has helped me out several times.

5. Resident

Resident Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for your reply! I'll try to PM you this weekend and see what I'd like to get done first. Much appreciated! And thanks for the references, too!

6. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

I have a list of things that need to get taken care of as well