Handyman

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

We have a small project needing done. We have multiple projects going on at once and are on a time crunch now and can't do it all ourselves. I am looking for someone who can do carpentry. Woodwork. We need to get estimates for built-ins for our boys' room upstairs. Would be 3 beds altogether. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Preferably, someone who calls me back! Right now I have kids all over the house and really need this done soon before we all lose our minds. LOL. I know this is not a huge job but figured someone might know of someone on here. I have a friend who is talking to someone this Tuesday. Other than that, I don't know anyone else. We intend to get 3 estimates. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Recommendation for you..

We use Wingate Construction for all of our house projects and are always very pleased with the results.
    Josh is quite talented, affordable, clean and dependable.
    If you get a chance, tell him Honey recommended him.

Here's his info:

Josh Wingate
    919-924-9478
    Www.wingateconstruction.us
    :hurray:

3. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

We have used David Doucet for years. Fabulous work. He has remodeled a bathroom and laundry area, our kitchen, and an addition to our house. I know he did a built in for our neighbor too. 919-868-0695

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Looking for handyman again

Okay, I know I posted a bit ago. And this is totally my fault. I said I'd call the guy back that came out here. So please Dan, if you are reading this, write me. I'm so sorry I lost the # and didn't call back. Project needs to proceed asap as our family structure is changing again soon. Thanks for your time. And btw, I do hope I got the name right.

Stephanie-- mom to 10