Harris Teeter triples Fri-Sun 5/19-05/21

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by frugalmomoftwo, May 15, 2006.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Rumor has it (actually the Fuquay store has verified it) that HT will be tripling coupons this weekend (Fri - Sun). Not sure of the details yet, but we will post as soon as we know. :)

Faye

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Woo Hoo!! I've never tripled at Harris Teeter and don't need a thing, but will have to check it out. Teased the hubby he was going to have to build on to the house so I could have a bigger pantry!

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yes it is true...DH told me about it tonight :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

how does hubby know sb? is he affiliated? just wondering

5. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

8) 8) I'm ready.

Faye, will the triples still be up to $.99 or do they change the amount? Also, is it still multiples of 3?

I'm going Friday night after the rehearsal....

Jen, you must be sitting pretty for this :twisted: .

Frogger

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

What'd I tell ya? I'm a coupon ho!

I have tons of extras though, so if anyone wants to come over and go thru my piles, you're welcome to do so!

7. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I'm so excited! I can't wait! I've never shopped at HT and never done triples before!

This question might sound dumb, but since I am a triples virgin I really don't know; if I have a coupon for $1 off 3 Hot Pockets, does that mean they take off $3?

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

MP, I think they only do it up to .99, someone else correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't done triples at HT before either.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There is also a rumor on the yahoo board that Lowe's may be doing triples next week too, wouldn't that be awesome????????

10. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Wow this is better than sex! (ok, not really, but you know what I mean!)

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! Tis true though, I'm terribly excited about it! :lol:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG!!! I can hardly contain myself!!!

btw, I have a **** load more coupons for someone...

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

it figures... they'll be triple couponing everywhere the week I'm on vacation!

14. le

le Well-Known Member

hg - i am very nearly couponless :cry:
    i placed an order with the clippers tonight but who knows if i will see them by the weekend...
    i would LOVE even half of your ****load!?!?
    thank ya.

15. Southernborn

HT Tripples are up to .99 value and you can only use up to 20 coupons per day.

Faye, I've got a question on that? How do they know if I use 20 at one HT and then drive up the road to another one and use 20 more?

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Your VIC card!

17. Southernborn

I thought that too, but I'm just wondering how they can track what you used as far as coupons through your VIC?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think someone has posted on the yahoo board that they have gone into the same store more than once in the same day, I think it all depends on how strict a particular store is. Last time Lowest did triples, I went in several times with no problems to the one in Clayton.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I couldn't sleep last night for planning out all the deals in my head! How sad is that!!! Two different grocery stores doing triples the same week! I'm in a rediculously good mood today thanks to that, I need help, where is that coupon support group meeting again? :lol:

20. Southernborn

IS LF doing tripples too?