harris teeter

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Rockyv58, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

saw the tale end of a commercial for them last night, Are they doing triples this week or super doubles?

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Super doubles, according to their ad.

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

thanks

4. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Does anyone take someone with them and do 2 separate orders? I rarely get to HT anymore and I used to do this with no problem but I heard they have tighten up and the card is linked to the number of coupons now?

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Honestly, it is almost not worth it anymore. It's 20 coupons per card per day. If you order an extra evic card be sure to use another address. I've heard that if you have 2 cards at the same address they will still limit you to 20 q's per day total (not 40).

I haven't been to HT in a while because I found that they were mostly out of the "free" items and it's just a hassle to me. Kroger is off my list too. I'll never shop there again.

It's getting harder and harder out there for us couponers. Of all the stores in our area I think the Lowe's Foods at 50/42 and the Food Lion at 42 are the best by far when it comes to coupons.

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I've made three trips to HT this weekend, and although they were out of some of the *free* stuff, I still got some great deals.

The HT at King's Grant is really good about restocking, so is the one in Apex. The one in Fuquay lacks.

Now I wouldn't have normally driven to Apex to make a shopping trip, but I was going anyway so it was worth it.