Headquarters salon 50\42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bbooe, Aug 21, 2010.

1. bbooe

bbooe Guest

Great clips bought her out.

2. shellybear

shellybear Active Member

i was surprised to hear my wondeful hairdresser, Stacey, will no longer be at this location. Her new location isn't as close and I don't want to make the drive. But when Stacey started doing my hair, every day was a good hair day!

3. kingrichard43

kingrichard43 Active Member

Just Wondering

Any idea where Stacey is going....? Very good stylist..I agree!

4. mluciano

mluciano Guest

Stacey at Headquarters

Stacey is working at Cost Cutters in Fuguay.

5. kingrichard43

kingrichard43 Active Member

Just a Word (or two)

Thank you!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow, just curious why she would go from a real salon to a drive through salon? From what i understand she was very good at what she does:confused:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. And Great Clips is a franchise and would not "buy out" anyone. they may take over the space (since it's already set up as a hair salon), but they don't "buy out".

8. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Great Clips did not buy her out. They are leasing the space.

9. bbooe

bbooe Guest

will I spoke to the horse and there is a 5 years lease on the rent and you can not get out of it unless someone buys your lease. k with the leaseing agent.:nopity:

10. bbooe

bbooe Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  11. bbooe

bbooe Guest

She is a sweet girl and she is a wondeful hairdresser. I work with her. The drive is worth it

12. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

ohhhhh, I used to work for cost cutters. I loved it. They offered so many classes, hair shows, and one on one help.

I do have to vouch for cost cutters. This company believes in continuing education. They even pay for you to attend.

I learned so much working there. So before you think Cost cutters is an awful drive thru salon. Think again. Most there are more educated than the ones in the private salons.

thanks for reading.

Pattie (cosmetologist for 21 yrs)

13. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Hey TitTat , how have you been doing, don't see you that much on here

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

She's on Facebook more! :lol::lol:

Hope you've been doing good Raven.

15. shellybear

shellybear Active Member

I am so happy to know where to find stacey now. I had it wrong. I am glad I have the right info now. Wish they made appointments.:hurray:

16. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

I wondered where tit had gotten to, :)
    Been getting along fairly good I guess, had another birthday yesterday , I
    think that makes two or three this year alone(seems that way) this old cra*
    isn't what its cracked up to be,,:mrgreen: and before you ask, I'm 39 and holding:lol:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

T4T, you know i respect you as a hairdresser but everyone knows that if you have to go in a salon and take whoever is available and cannot book an appointment it is basically a drive through salon. i prefer to be able to deal with someone that i can always see on a regular basis that knows my hair and that takes about 5 appts for someone to really learn. If the other salons you are referring to could let you see the same person every time and make appts it would be ok, but i will never go to a salon that i have to just walk in and see who has time to take me.