Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Nov 3, 2011.

1. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of any company with CHEAP health insurance?

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

now thats funny right there,

3. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

I know. Just hoping I can find something cheaper than what is offered through my hubby's job.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

send a pm to polentardmafia1, i do believe he does Health Insurance too. i know he has great rates on Homeowners, auto, & Life and you cannot beat the service from his office, good luck in your search.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I may be stating the obvious, but check with BCBS, that is who our payroll person always recommends for our employees who can't afford our group rate. He says their individual rates are cheaper than the group rates we can offer. (our rate is insanely expensive)

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

He does offer it. He helped my hubby and kids get covered with BCBS while he was unemployed for the second time. We went through the SECU and bought BCBS the first time he was out of work and it was the same rate that PRM got us the second time. It was about $350/mo for all three, but of course, there are five million variables to how rates are computed. It would have been almost $700/mo to add them to my state BCBS policy and almost $1500/mo for COBRA benefits. :x

PRM is the best, though!! We have home, auto, and I have life through him. BEST service, IMHO. :hurray:

Good luck!

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You guys keep talking up PRM.....his head is gonna swell up as big as his.....other parts.

8. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Obamacare

9. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Another PRM fan here too. I set down w/ his sidekick on MONDAY to go over our coverage. BC&BS Blue Advantage was what we had for DS & Me. DH is on w/ his co.

We worked over the numbers and came up with a much better PLAN and MUCH less out of the pocket each month.

As always YMMW.

10. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

YMMW?

11. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Maybe I need to talk with him -- just got a letter indicating my ins. is going up almost $40/month in January -- coverage for me alone! To add me to DH's state policy would have been over $500/month~ Now my coverage will be almost $300 -- yeah I'm an "oldie" 60 yo - but no health problems! YIKES!

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Your Mother May Wiggle?

Which is probably a very rude comment, I would get into a typing **** Fit with Kelyel over that!

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That you do my friend!

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

no problem :lol:

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Bubba Gump (Withers) can always get a job from Obama since telling the truth isn't really a requirement.

16. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

PRM, do you have a local office? I am in the market for a different health insurance plan for myself and DH.

17. 27577

27577 Guest

did not know you could get health insurance through secu. im flying blind, might have to look into that