Heartfelt thanks.........................

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Dec 16, 2011.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Me and my family are the ones who lost our home and everything this past Sunday in the house fire.... I just wanted to let everyone here know that I am TRULY blessed and overwhelmed by all the support, donations and help that we have received in the past 4 days............ I am truly grateful and eternally grateful........ :grouphug:

We have been given a place to stay rent free till we get on our feet. I will not say the person's name here in case they may wish to remain anonymous, but this person is an ANGEL! I have so much more than I did before and did not realize how much people cared. My brother came down from PA immediately and was so happy and amazed at the outpour of generosity and kindness as well as my family in other states and towns here in NC.

Thanks to ALL!!! I love you very much!!!!!!! I would have posted earlier but had been out of work for a few days and have no computer. I would have never thought as I stood in my front yard early on Sunday morning that that evening, the start of my new life would be so abundant..........Thanks to all form the bottom of my heart....:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

The 4042 Christmas Angels will be paying you a visit tonight or tomorrow! See you then!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

:grouphug::grouphug:

PLEASE let us know if you need anything else!

4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

5. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Love you so much!!

Let me know if you need ANYTHING else honey!!
    :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: