Help for short hair

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pcroom, Nov 10, 2014.

1. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I wear my hair very short because I cannot lift my arms to style it. Any suggestions for a stylist that knows how to cut short hair?? It's just choppy looking now. Thanks, Pat

2. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I've been going to Pure Salon/ Jennifer Locklear for over 10 years. I always get compliments on the cuts she has given me.

Pure Salon

5592 N Carolina 42 Garner, NC 27529
    (919) 773-0404

3. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Is she the owner? If so, we will never get an appointment this week. Our hair is in a mess. Bad haircuts!

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Sandy Johnson, also at Pure Salon, is really good at short hair. She is also excellent with color.

5. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Thanks

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Shannon at Radiance Salon is very good also. That is right behind Pure Salon in the Food Lion shopping center.

8. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

We went to Radiance!! Shannon cut my hair and Debra cut my husbands. Best haircut we've had in a long time. Shannon ask me who referred us and I could not tell her. When we called and asked for Shannon we were told she was booked. So, I was surprised to get her when we got there. We will definitely continue to go to Shannon & Debra. Shannon is a hoot. So Tassy, thank you so much. Since I can't use my hands much, I was looking for a style I could just wash and go. I got just that!! My husband is fussy about his hair and liked the way Debra cut it. Radiance is stuck with us. Thanks Again, Pat & Buzzy

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

That's awesome, I'm glad you loved her and got a haircut that works for you! They are both great, and if I ever was stuck and couldn't get Shannon I would use Debra without a second thought. I was there last night after work myself! She is definitely a hoot!