Help Wanted ASAP!

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by CakePrincess, Jun 19, 2011.

1. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

I need few people who can help me with selling 40 rooms at Atlantis of Paradise Island, Bahamas (world's famous largest aquapark/waterpark). To learn more about Atlantis, click here: www.atlantis.com

Here what you need to do:

*Find people who are interesting to go to Atlantis this August 18 to 21, 2011 (they can pick any days they want on that date range). Two nights or up are required.

*You can find people by asking your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, or post ad on forum/Facebook, your choice.

*Beach Tower is $74.50 per person, based on double occupancy or $149 per couple. For additional person, it's $50 per person. Tax/fee are not included in the price.

*Coral Tower is $84.50 per person, based on double occupancy or $169 per couple. For additional person, $50 per person. Tax/fee are not included in the price.

If your clients are interesting to book this rate, you give them the discount code and they can call Atlantis Resort directly to book it. Your clients need to give Atlantis the discount code in order to get this low price. Currently, Atlantis charges more than $300 per night without the discount code.

This must be done before June 30th. You get paid by full commission only for all paid clients who booked Atlantis room(s).

Email me at MagicalDreamVacations@yahoo.com
    Our online agency is credited with CLIA & IATA.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I'm sure Webbie would appreciate you purchasing an ad.

As a travel agent myself, I'd say this whole offer sounds questionable, based on the limited information provided.

3. CakePrincess

I wasn't aware of purchasing an ad requirement for this type of forum. I thought posting this category is free. I will contact the webbie about it. Thanks for letting me know.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Or you could put it in the classifieds.
    :?

5. CakePrincess

Thanks, Tassy :)