hibachi and co.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Sep 8, 2013.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

When they first opened the food was great. The last two times I have been the food has sucked. Anybody else had the same experience?

2. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

We got it last night and it was good.

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Went in the second day they were open.

Mama said not to say anything if you couldn't say nothin' nice...... :rolleyes:

4. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Been there several times and they have always been great! love the carrots!:hurray:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I've been once. I didn't like it at all. I still prefer Yummi Japan. hands down.

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Ate there Sat night. Food was fine.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We tried it once, soon after it first opened - was not impressed, it was just ok for me.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

We ate the filet there last weekend. It was delicious!

10. WadeCorbett

WadeCorbett Well-Known Member

I have to be honest.. I eat at Hibachi & Co more than I should. Probably about 3-4 times a week. Enough for everyone there to have memorized my order. IMO the food is great on it's own but is also extremely affordable on top of that! They're normally very fast about preparing the food and the young ladies up there do a great job of checking on me while I eat (but not too much!) I have never been there when the it is not extremely clean! If you're looking for Kanki-level food, this place probably isn't for you.

If you're looking for good food for a great price, I would highly recommend it.