Hispanics are starting to have an image problem

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Pirate96, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Sheriff's SAFE Team Enforcement Campaign Underway
    Members of the departments SAFE Team began setting up random checking stations and roadblocks at locations around the county on Monday.
    Ten of the 20 charges handed out Tuesday near Four Oaks were to driving operating a vehicle without a license or with a revoked license. The majority of those were Hispanics.

http://1270wmpm.com/wmpm_local_news.htm

2. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

What do you mean....starting?

3. Just One Guy

Just One Guy Well-Known Member

Glad they're doing the roadblocks... I'd like to see more.

4. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

Don't have to do roadblocks. Just go to any flea market, Wal Mart in Smithfield or Garner and wait for them to come out. Then follow them to their cars. Bet you could round up a bunch of em' driving without license or insurance!

5. Just One Guy

I think without a roadblock they have to have probable cause (I think). Don't forget the Clayton Walmart.

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I know we can't send back 20,000,000 (?) ILLEGAl aliens, but 1 greyhound holding 50 at a shot would suit me.

7. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  8. Just One Guy

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

The Clayton Walmart ain't nothing compared to the Smithfield Walmart on Saturdays. Whites and blacks are truly in the minority.

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

11. Just One Guy

Boy am I tempted... especially after dealing with the Braswell accident again today, there was a presentation today during 3rd grade awards at Cleveland Elementary.

12. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

Exactly my point...set up license check stations right outside (on the main roads leading to and from) these places!

13. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Yeah. lets make a global ID system and have people check in to it at all times. We can keep stations of it just outside of all major gathering places, malls, shops, toll booths. If you're found to be outside of your area you get shot.

Honestly, i'm against illegal immigration just as much as the next guy... but most of these suggestions i hear give me a great concept for a book. I'll write about the complete revoking of all rights and personhood, in favor of a government overlord. I'll call it 2027 or something.

14. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Try reading the Left Behind novels. In them, Anti-Christ's world government will be something along those lines... either worship him and take his mark or no buying power and you will be hunted down and killed. Talk about big brother government!! (Glad I won't be here!!)

15. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

6 Suspicious Fires Reported Minutes Apart - Has a fire bug struck again? Authorities are investigating six suspicious grass fires set minutes apart late-Tuesday along Mamie and Golda Roads in southern Johnston County . The Meadow Fire Department extinguished all six roadside fires. The Johnston County Sheriff’s Office said a witness reported seeing a suspicious green Pontiac Bonneville occupied by two Hispanic men in the area about the time the fires were set around 5:30pm. Authorities want to talk with those men to see what they might know. http://www.1270wmpm.com/wmpm_local_news.htm

16. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

that had a roadblock at the entrance of my subdivision off of Josephine road... totally surprised me..