Hmmm.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clif, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

SOOOOOOOOO, is tit4tat special ?

3. Clif

Clif Guest

That's one way to put it, I suppose.

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

special needs. :shock:

sorry I couldn't resist.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

special ed. possibly (aka.. we called them "speds" in h.s.)

6. tawiii

tawiii Guest

If Ben Dover is actually Tit4tat, then I guess that would mean that tit4tat is actually tit4tat. Not Ben Dover....right?

7. tawiii

tawiii Guest

As was I

8. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I'm baaaack. Any questions for me? Glad to know yall still care. I am not here to cause trouble but to start a new page. Clif, thanks for posting I was back that was nice of you. You are really on top of things.

:wink:

9. Clif

Clif Guest

I like to think so.

10. Tit4Tat

Good morning clif! How are you?

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Fair to middlin'

It's been a while, so I don't remember. Do we hate each other or like each other? Or do we just pass in the hall and nod?

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Glad to see you posting under your own "name", t4t. I guess Ben won't be back?

13. Tit4Tat

Who is Ben?

14. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Good morning Tit Tat, :wink:

15. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Can the same person post a comment at the same time?
    ( Bendover and tit4tat )

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

*SNORT* ROFL!!!

Good one. I like how you waited a whole week to register after Ben disappeared. Bravo. <they'll never suspect...>

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

remember Ben did confess to "knowing" T4T and said she was here under another name, but wouldn't say who... dern.. what threat was that in...

http://4042.appcomm.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10898&start=0
    (bottom of the page)

Anyways.. ben says he knows T4T, you don't know him.. not a real big loss..

Welcome back :wink:

18. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing. We need to watch the little area that shows the users that are browsing here and if both of those names are there at the same time, there is no way they can be the same person.

19. Clif

Clif Guest

That's not true.

There are two ways that a single user can be on as two different logins.

1. Start your browser. Logon to 4042 forum as user1. Start a second browser. Use it to logon to 4042 forum as user2.
    (Not sure if this will work for this specific forum software (phpBB), but odds are it will.)

2. Logon to 4042 from two different computers in the same room.
    (Many Internet savvy families have two computers home networked into the Internet. Also, depending on the workplace, the user may have two computers or have access to two (or more) computers.)

While I know #2 will work, and I'm fairly certain #1 will work, I cannot test it because I, personally, only have one logon.

20. Clif

Clif Guest

Not necessarily. But let me try it.

I now have this ie browser open. I will open a second ie browser and logoff from 4042.

Oh, wait, I just brought up another ie browser and it shows I'm not logged in (I don't use the automatic login at work). So, if you are right, how could that be?

What I was going to do was logoff using the second ie browser and see it I could post this message, and if it would post under my username (Clif).