Hotel Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FrameMaMa, Mar 1, 2012.

1. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Hello friends,

I have a friend coming for a visit from NY and I need to find him a good hotel room to stay in. I know there are a few places up at 4042, but I know nothing about them. Need Non Smoking, nice, clean place for this person to stay for a couple days...

What do you recommend?

Thanks guys!!

2. tatertot36

tatertot36 Well-Known Member

I always like to stay at Hampton. I have not had a bad experience with them and they have a satisfaction guarantee.

3. OutdoorPlay

OutdoorPlay Well-Known Member

Never stayed in any of the hotels, but Hotels.com might be a place that would give you some good reviews. If I had to choose, I would have to choose between Hampton Inn @40/42, Holiday Inn Express @ 40/42, and Comfort Suites in Clayton close to Bojangles.

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

We have had out of town family stay at the Hampton at 40/42 and loved it. Also had family stay at the Comfort Suites in Clayton and they were very pleased as well.

5. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the replies!

I was also checking out the Best Western on hwy 70 in Garner...that one looked pretty good based on reviews and such...I know that is not the best way to look but I don't have much experience...lol

I just don't want to put my friend in a motel that looks like something from the Shining or reeks of wet towels and smoke.
    8)

6. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

+1...My wifes g-parents stayed here 4 times when they came to see us and they enjoyed it very much. Clean and friendly.
    To say they are particular is an understament.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

We had son's weeding guests stay at Hampton & they all complimented it

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

When traveling if there is a Hampton Inn I will stay in them, I actually prefer them over a full service Hilton.

A Diamond Hilton member