Hotel reward cards???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Does anyone have one? I'm curious if it would be worth getting one. In a few months, we'll be traveling to Bulgaria to adopt 3 children. They have many "Western" hotels there that I know some times have these programs and you can get a free night w/ so many points that you've built up. They have a Hilton, Radisson, Holiday Inn, Sheraton, Best Western that I know of in Sophia. Would love to hear from folks who've used these reward cards and if it would be worth it. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie--mom to 7

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The three main ones I carry are Marriott, Hilton & Holiday Inn. Typically even if you don't hit any of the elite levels you can get some perks. And as you stated you can start earning points towards a free stay or merchandise.

Marriott started a roll over program last year to allow you to apply this years days and next years to achieve elite status.

3. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

several years ago I joined the HI proirity club and really got some major benefits from it---but then I spent 190 nights in hotels in 1 year. I am still getting an ocassional free room from that deal. The late check out and the ocassional free drink makes it worth it and at no cost to you.

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks! It's great to hear and from reading their websites, Holiday Inn seems like the one to go with. Anything to cut costs is fantastic. Safe travels to everyone.

Stephanie--mom to 7