House Broken Into Tonight

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by WILDCAT, Sep 29, 2010.

1. WILDCAT

WILDCAT Guest

We live on Page Road near Mt. Zion UMC Church off of Highway 50. Our home was broken into tonight while we were at church. Our neighbor across the street saw a green van pull either into our driveway or the driveway next to ours. Our neighbor next door said nobody with a green van came to visit them but a couple of days ago a hispanic female pulled up into their drive in a green plymouth voyager and walked around back of their house looking for the lady of the house to talk about selling a Kirby. If you see a green voyager in your neighborhood selling Kirby vacuums, get the tag number and let the Johnston County Sheriff know that tag number and it goes with that particular van selling Kirbys. Thanks!

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Someone in my neighborhood was robbed saMe night, and we live close to you. I hate stupid theifs!

3. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Just a thought-- these sort of things are happening more and more. I would recommend owning and knowing how to use some sort of weapon for protection--- I prefer my gun. I know how to operate it thoroughly and am confident and determined to protect myself -- just in case that I may need to at any point when someone enters my home. We hope this never happens... but ...That is my two cents.

I have never had anyone break into my home and I cannot imagine how youare feeling right now

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

IF you are home a gun is great and knowing HOW to use it is even better.

5. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Well-Known Member

I am wondering if this is the same people that robbed my house..