house painter needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Mar 5, 2008.

1. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Does anybody have the name of a really good house painter? I am looking to have the inside of my house painted and I want someone who is good, neat and has reasonable prices.

2. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Zena Rose
    (919) 938-0208

OR

Ed Leigh
    (919) 369-6077

3. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

BUMP
    We're looking for a PAINTER too. Indoors only. Entire house, new construction.

Anyone else???? Have a Painter ??? Anyone???

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

My DH and I are very very picky people and we just had Mike Strickland do ours on the inside. Awesome service, job.

Strickland Paint & Remodeling Co

[SIZE=-1](919) 359-8380
    [/SIZE]

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

An aquaintance of mine just gave me his card. I can't vouch for the work itself as I haven't seen the finished product, but seems like a nice guy.

Brian Lareau
    Colors Unlimited of NC
    919-274-5980

The card says free estimates

Good Luck

6. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

call Ted Fairburn. He's a local of many, many years. Don't know the number but probably Smithfield.

7. peaches

Quoting myself here - I have hired Zena twice and LOVE her. All my neighbors have used her, too, and been very happy with her. Reasonable and extremely good. First time she brought a guy who used to be a painter at Disney in FL. Last time she hired her sister to help because it was a smaller job. Either way, they did great. Found her through my friend's father who is a contractor.

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Thank you, 4042 Family!

I have one quote- but I guess that guy was planning to use 24K GOLD as paint - sheeeeze, the Quote was SKY HIGH.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I had my house painted last summer. The quotes were really different, some were twice the lowest quote.

10. Give Greg Hicks a call he is in the cleveland/4042. He will come give you a quote. He has painted for some people in Cleveland. His number is 550-9136 or 669-9544.

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I can paint if you supply the ML :cheers: :lol:

note: I can not guarantee it will be pretty! :lol:

12. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

HG - I too am a "PAINT SLINGER".... I need a indoor 'real' painter. :lol:

With the M-L it keeps looking better and better.... LOL! :jester:

13. peaches

Seriously, call Zena if you haven't already. HG, tell Kelyel I won't steer her wrong! I wouldn't take my word for it either if I didn't know me! :)