How about this cake ;-)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jan 27, 2011.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. AnnetteL

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Probably would have gotten you in trouble with an uptight member anyways! :mrgreen:

4. AnnetteL

You're probably right! But more importantly-did you manage to see the picture in question? ;)

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

When I turned 25, my friends got me one of those...of the MALE variety! Certainly made for some interesting party pictures...

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Affirmative! 8)

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My Mom's friend down the street used to make them, I remember mom going red!

The gay guys down the street loved the cakes also.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Here's another site http://cakecentral.com/ it's not in German... I don't know how risque they get... but they have some nice talent.

9. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Many years ago my wife and I had a very good friend who was turning 30. Since his girlfriend lived in an apartment, she asked if she could have his party at our place. It was going to be all adults, so I went out and paid $50.00 for a naked lady cake. I wanted to surprise him so I hid the cake on top of the fridge. When my wife was taking it down she dropped it, and $50.00 worth of beautiful cake ended up on our kitchen floor! We ended up putting candles on a pizza. :lol:

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I love the talent it takes to make those cakes. #11 was very good.

Sherry

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hehehe, back in the day when i used to do cakes, i did those kind for parties, it was always so much fun to see the pics of people's faces - i actually still know someone that does them and so do some of y'all:jester:

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Thing II thought it was Santa. "A chinese one" she said. lol