How many noticed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ServerSnapper, Aug 6, 2012.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

That Mike on G105 was let go? Dern I hate it. He and I have been friends for years. I feel so sorry for him and his family. He has been there since Tommy left years and years ago to go to Florida.

2. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Why? What the heck is going on with that station? I never found out what happened to John I think his name was.

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

John was let go because he thought he was worth more than he was. So they did not renew his contract.

Mike on the other hand had a huge following. Upper management just simply let him go. It ****ed me off.

4. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I was hoping he had gotten a better job! They just let him go for no reason? Sorry to hear that. I don't like radio pop but enjoyed listening to him.

5. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Did Bob say anything on air about it?

6. Meaninglessphoto

Meaninglessphoto Active Member

Yeah, I read about it on PB's facebook. Its definitely a shame.

I did see on Mike's facebook the other day that he and Lindsay are putting their house up for sale. Im not starting nothing but I guess him losing B&SG hurts more than a lot of people realize.

7. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

That's a shame.. When can they let Bob go? lol

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Or they might be relocating for another job opportunity, think positive for him! He is only out of that job for 2 weeks, i doubt they are giving up that quick.

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Re: Jon-

My understanding is that Jon wrecked a station vehicle and then lied about it.

Re: Mike-

He is no longer employed with Clear Channel. The only thing Bob said on air about it was something vague about being fired "for not doing his job".

Their house sold in a week.