HT @50/210?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by certdude, Mar 12, 2018.

1. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Someone told me a Harris Teeter is going in behind CVS @ 50/210. I see JoCo Zoning has a request in for a change on the property.

Case 18-05: Rezoning Petition: Petition to add the Interstate Highway Interchange (IHI) Overlay District to two tracts totaling 84.8 acres located on NC Hwy 210 in Pleasant Grove Township. The tracts are currently zoned Agricultural Residential (AR). Tax ID: 13E05003C and 13E05007D Owner: Daniel-Lan Development, LLC Applicant: Daniel-Lan Development, LLC

2. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member

I'll piggyback on your thread, since I came here to ask about another rezoning from the planning agenda:

Case 18-04: Rezoning Petition: Petition to add the Interstate Highway Interchange (IHI) Overlay District to two tracts totaling 9.67 acres located at the intersection of Old Drug Store Rd (SR 1524) and NC Hwy 42 in Cleveland Township. The tracts are currently zoned Industrial-1 (I-1) with a portion within the IHI and General Business (GB) District. Tax ID: 06E02004E and 06D01009N Owner: Matt Properties, LLC Applicant: CG Acquisitions, LLC

This appears to be the Carolina Gear and Engine on 42 and Old Drug Store Rd, as well as the piece of land where ODS *used* to meet 42. Does anyone know what the plans are for this property?

3. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

So I went last night, they didnt elaborate much on the Old Drugstore on why, other than to line up zoning (same owner for both lots).

HT is not going in on my section, its more housing development, low-density, with some small commercial right along NC210.