I finally broke down and did it

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ready2cmyKing, Oct 19, 2006.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I bought my daughter a Bratz doll. She has wanted one for a while now, (she has put them on her Santa list for this year :? ), but I just haven't been able to stomach them. Until I saw this one...

[​IMG]

(click link below for an enlarged photo)
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4982302

Wow, she has on relatively soft pink lipstick, her hair is neat, and her skating outfit covers her stomach!

Just thought I'd share in case there are other mother's who cringe at the thought of buying a Bratz doll. :wink:

2. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Aw I like that one! Thanks for sharing. BTW, where did you find her?

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Found her at BJs, but Wal-Mart, Target, etc. has them too. Her name is Dana.

I didn't care for the other two, Vinessa & Yasmin... bellies are showing and make-up is too harsh for me. Maybe when my daughter is older, but not for a 5 year old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Ready! I agree, not good for a five yr old. Oh I have a message for you: The chocolate missed you! :lol:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

MM was never into the Bratzs dolls, she said they were ugly and their heads were too large, lol....

We did Barbies instead.

6. momz x 2

momz x 2 Well-Known Member

my kids always beg for bratz dolls and i tell them that if they can find one that is covered then they can have them....
    i have spent lots of time in the aisles waiting to see if they could dig one out.....thanks for the heads up...
    they might actually get one now.

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

I can't tell you how many times I've said no to those dolls but my PITA SIL never listens. My Little One still gets bratz/stuff from her. Grrrr.

This is better, thanks for sharing!

Frogger

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I hope you politely give it right back to her, or exchange it. 8)

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Do kids want Cabbage Patch kids anymore? LilHarley and I got one everyear.