I'm up!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Nov 16, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I HATE lightning and thunder! I have this paladium window in the master bedroom, so there's not much I can do about the sun, or lightning.

Coffee time! 8)

Morning everyone!

2. robo321

robo321 Well-Known Member

I'm up as well! Mostly because this is the time I begin my workout, but also thinking about how much work it will bring me today. Lightning plays hell with communications...

3. SSM258

SSM258 Well-Known Member

Morning everyone. Hubby left this am for several days and I am worried about his flight. Im up...

4. littleman

littleman Well-Known Member

Storm woke us up too at 4:30ish. :shock:

did get to work early though.. :lol:

5. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I'm another one that was up around 3 or 4 am, but there was no way in heck I was turning on the pc! lol Besides that, I had company in bed..... my two yr old....the storm woke her up, good snuggling time though. :)

6. Itsmeagain

Itsmeagain Well-Known Member

Storm? What storm? I guess I slept right through it!

7. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

We were up @4:20am cheching the weather too.

I was happily shocked to see so few limbs down in the yard when the sun came up.

Any rain gauge totals??? So far?

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We were up around 4:15 also... good crack of thunder & lightening woke us, then had to get up and check on the kitties, make sure everyone was in when we saw that there was tornado watches. Got online, checked the radar.. that line of yellow & red on the radar was pretty nasty looking. We did get back to bed, but it didn't seem like the thunder ever stopped rolling and then next thing I knew the alarm was going off and I heard my neighbors truck leave, so I knew it was about 6:30. Caught a few more minutes of sleep.. and then up up up!!

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I covered the top part of the palladian window in my living room with a film I got at Lowe's. Mine looks like stained glass, but it comes in a lot of different designs. It's not hard to do, and it cuts way down on the light coming through.

10. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

My rain gauge shows 2 1/2 inches and I emptied it last night before I went to bed.

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yeah my alarm clock woke me up this morning @ 4:45 on the money. Talk about on a schedule.

And I am in the "what lightning" catagory. LOL When you want sleep and you need sleep you get sleep and the only thing that will wake me up is the sound of a baby crying. :)

12. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

2.1'' of rain as of 11am.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My driveway looks like the Grand Canyon! :shock:

14. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I slept through it all too. I know something must have happened because the dogs knocked down the baby gates we use to keep them in the kitchen at night and one of them was on my side of the bed and I almost stepped on her when I got up!

15. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Slept throught it myself.

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I snuggled with my witty whittle bay aw'nite :wink:

His matteress... materess ....... matteres .......bed is way more comfy than mine.

:lol: